Luis : Hey Wasup
Gary:Hey Wasup.!Long Time No Talk.!
Luis:I Know Right.?
Gary:Yea.!So How you been.?
Luis:Good and you?
Gary:I been good too.!so how's your wife and kids.?
Luis:thats good to hear.!My wife been good.And well My kids are doing good in school
Gary:Oh Yeah? That's Cool.!
Luis:yup.! but My lady pregnant again
Gary:ha' so your family keeps getting bigger and bigger huh.?
Luis:Yes it is. Its hard to maintain my family but I do my best. Ecerything I do, i do it just for them.
Gary:thats great.!Keep up the great work never give up!
Luis: yeah i know. So wasup with that girl you were trying to handel last time we were kicking it.?
Gary:Who.?
Luis:Dayum.!Dont tell me you dont remember her?
Gary:mmm...i dont remember who?
Luis:the one with the green eyes and black hair.
Gary:Oh herr.??! Haha' it was nothing serious.
Luis:so you just hit it and quite it.?
Gary:yeah.!and now she claiming im her babydaddy.!
Luis: haha foreals.?
Gary:hell yea.!she's crazyy.!! I shouldnt have messed with her.
Luis:Lame.!So what you Gonna do with her now.?
Gary:idont know yet. She claiming she gonna put child support on me. But before she does that im G O N E .!
luis:haha' Your funny. Well good luck with that.!
Gary:thanks
Luis:well hey gotta go.see you next time
Gary:0rite then latez.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment